- Company: CFAO Motors Uganda
- Experience: Undefined
- Studies: Undefined
- Category: Sales
- Contract: Undefined
- Salary: Undefined
- The CFAO Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling all company brands, vehicles and accessories.
- Drafting sales plans, implementing and controlling them and achieving agreed sales targets.
- Making weekly reports to Directors and Directors and other internal parties on sales, client listing and forecasts.
- To carry out market research and benchmarking.
- Maintain accurate CRM Records
- Prepare quotes, tenders, proposals and contract for clients.
- Conduct Pre-delivery inspections of all vehicles sold.
- Post sales follow up for repeat orders and good customer relations.
- Training Sales Representatives in selling techniques, sales structure,
sales administration, product knowledge, competitor products, objection
handling, fleet sales and sales presentations.
- Sales promotions, test drives, product days, promotional events, driver familiarization.
Remuneration will be composed of standard basic salary + Commission on all sales of light and heavy commercial vehicles.